Credit Repair – Approve My Score

Credit Repair

Approve My Score credit repair Brooklyn, NY

I am text block. Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Why Choose Approve My Score

Our focus is on results. While most credit repair companies focus on the negative information on your credit reports, we KNOW that this is only 35% of your FICO® Score. Our job is to 1) Do our best to remove or repair negative information on your credit reports and 2) Educate you on how the remaining 65% of your FICO® Score works.

We also know the law. There are a multitude of Federal Laws put into place to side with the consumer but to also make sure that the bureaus and creditors are abiding by these laws. In most cases, they don’t. Our job is to be an advocate for our clients to help point out when the bureaus and creditors aren’t following the law.

What we have a great appreciation for is Metro2 Compliance. MOST credit repair companies don’t have a clue on what this is or how to leverage the meaning of Metro2. Our strategies are advanced and employ different strategies and tactics to make sure that anybody reporting is also complaint with Metro2 Standards. This is what sets us apart from the rest.

How Credit Repair Works

If questionable negative items are hurting your credit, removing them can help improve your credit score. Here’s how we do it.

Step 1. Analyze

We start with a credit analysis to pinpoint the negative items on your credit report. This could be anything from personal information, inquiries, collections, charged off accounts, late payments, repossessions, foreclosures or public records.

Once we’ve identified this information, we go through each item specifically looking for errors, omissions and outdated information to put together a plan of attack to address each item.

Step 2. Address the Errors

We challenge each negative item with the bureaus and/or creditors based on Federal Law. Having expertise in these laws has given our clients an advantage of improving their credit by leveraging laws put into place to help protect the consumer.

Step 3. Rinse and Repeat

We keep the process going, helping you reach your credit goals. The key to the credit repair process is persistence. You don’t want to give up too early as you could be at the point that the bureaus are ready to give in upon that final push but if you give up, they don’t have to give in. Our goal is to help coach you into a winning position.

Please also be sure to read our FAQ page concerning Credit Repair for additional information.

Ready to get started?

 Give us a call to 800-972-3970, shoot us an email to info@approvemyscore.com or Click Here to schedule an appointment.