Getting the justice that you deserve in today’s court system always seems to require more money than you have on hand. When you’ve been wrongly injured by a person, company, or product, you need money to make ends meet and pay off medical bills. Unfortunately, many court cases end up being dropped because money woes become too much to handle. In these cases, personal injury lawsuit loans can give you the opportunity to see the court case through to completion.
How It Works
We advance you the money that you are demanding from defendants, up to about $300,000. If, and only if, you win the case, you pay us back with a small amount of interest. If you’ve already won the case, but haven’t received your money yet, we can give you a portion of your winnings and let the defendants pay us the balance that is owed. This way, you get the money you need, when you need it – and justice gets served!
Why You’ll Love Our Personal Injury Lawsuit Loans
- Bad credit is not an issue. Your current financial situation doesn’t hold any bearing on whether or not you receive a loan.
- The money only has to be paid back if you win the court case. If you lose, you don’t lose anything.
- All sorts of personal injury cases are covered. Slip and fall, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, labor-related issues, dog bites, assault, negligence, and wrongful deaths are just some of the many categories that we work with.
- No upfront payments, no upfront fees, and all information is 100% confidential. We already understand that you’re dealing with a lot of issues due to the lawsuit. We are not going to make things harder for you during these tough times.
- You get approved within 48 hours. Money can come in within a matter of days or weeks.
If you are dealing with money problems related to a personal injury lawsuit, we may be able to help you. We can help you get the money and justice you deserve, and also help you avoid bankruptcy while you do so.
Ready to get started?
Give us a call to 800-972-3970, shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or come over and visit us for coffee.